Friday, August 1, 2008

The "Golden" Couple




On Sunday, June 29, 2008, one of my good friend Danica Sandberg was married to Chris Golden in Cypress, CA. I was so excited for Danica and Chris! The day was a hot one as the ceremony was held outside. The guest list included a ton of our friends from Point Loma since both Danica and Chris attended college with me, as well as a bunch of church and family friends of mine and Danica's. The reception was so much fun, filled with friends, food, cocktails, and dancing. I had an especially great time since it was the first time that I had graduated from Point Loma that I finally got to see some of my friends! Steve Haskell, Chris' best man, made a great speech and there wasn't a dry eye in the house.. It was a beautiful and perfect day for the "Golden" wedding! Congratulations Danica and Chris! I LOVE YOU BOTH!








2 comments:

Nicole Gniffke said...

hey alyssa love your blog. just wanted to say hi.

loved getting to hang out with you at hume.

robyn said...

adorable pictures!! it was so good to see you the other night! you are still cuter than ever!