Thursday, June 26, 2008

Family Time in Texas

Yesterday my family and I returned from a 5 day trip to Texas for our Muir Family Reunion. Reunions are some of my favorite times EVER. These reunions usually occur every 3 years and last for about a week as different families are placed in charge of setting up the reunion for that year. So far in my lifetime I have been to Kentucky, Massachusetts, Arkansas, Michigan, California, Maine, and Texas. There are about 50-60 of us, which makes things VERY interesting. Let's just say things NEVER get boring. Each reunion keeps getting better and better as the years go on. I dont think people can even begin to understand how amazing, loving and accepting my entire family truly is. I cant imagine my life without any of these people and love them to death! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for blessing me with a family as wonderful and unique as they are :)
















I cant wait for the next one in 3 years!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you had as much fun as I did.

Marissa Van Groningen said...

I didn't know you were on here! yay!! No I can be updated on your life! miss you

Katelin Wallace Journigan said...

I love this family and I am so proud to be a part of it... even though you guys are technically with the other side on this trip! xo