Friday, April 24, 2009

5 fabulous things

ive been tagged once again. my gorgeous and very creative friend roybn tagged me and now i get to tell you all about 5 things that i think are "fabulous" as of right now. well here it goes...

1. SCRAPBOOKING. i love being creative and my talents tend to come out in my scrapbooking or making other creative ditties such as thank you cards or gifts for my fabulous friends. it makes me happy!
2. WORKOUT PHENES. i have mucho respect and find a ton of encouragement from people who work out A LOT! stephanie philp being one of them. stephanie...i think you are fabulous!
3. RYAN & JACKSON. the 3 year old boys i nanny. i am always on my toes with these little characters. for instance, this morning they disappeared and when i went to try and find them i found them in their older sister's room....in her clothes!!! i looked at jackson and said "what are you doing?" his response was simple and innocent: "ryan and i wanted to play dress up" (pictures to follow!) they truly looked fabulous!
4. FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI. if you havent heard of her she is an absolutely fabulous singer! check her out on iTunes! you will not be disappointed.
5. YELLOW. it is my favorite color and reminds me of summer...which is right around the corner! YAY! yellow is going to be totally IN this summer just wait and see :)

No comments: